Winter Hood & Protective Hood for Camping Waxburner CeraLava®
- Winter hood for temperatures under -5° C.
- With this hood the melting cycle of the Waxburner works properly even down to temperatures of approximately -20° C.
- In summer the hood protects the wax from soiling.
- The matching lid still fits.
- Made from CeraLava® ceramic that doesn’t show the dirt
- Handmade in Germany
The Protective Hood will not prevent rainwater from getting in.Please make sure that the Protective Hood is positioned correctly and that it does not come into contact with the burner, otherwise a stress crack in the ceramic can occur.
Scope of delivery
Winter Hood & Protective Hood for Camping Waxburner CeraLava®, packed in a box
|Instructions Camping Waxburner PDF|